Monday, July 21, 2008

Ground Hog Day



I think that I am living the same day over and over again via my blog. How sad is that, really?

So I am on the Manage Posts page, and I am thinking about what to discuss today. I would have tried to have some WIP pics to share today, but I have not made any P this week, which for those of you playing along at home, stands for progress. Dammit. After frogging the blasted calorimetry again and again, the only reason I am sticking with it is because now it has become a gift. I haven't made a bit of progress elsewhere though. I mean, aren't you tired of the word 'calorimetry?' Who knew that it could dominate someone's life?

So yeah, then i think about how I could go to the store and get some fixings for beef stroganoff, and how i need to drop the dog off first, and blah blah blah. Oh and I also think that I must be crabby because I have a case of the Mondays. Then I happen to notice that beef stroganoff*, Maya, and Cases of the Mondays have all been covered at great length!

Woe to me and the sad, sad life i lead. I MUST find a way to be more interesting. Especially since I added Google Analytics to my blog today. I would hate to run off the tens of you that read this blog because I am boring and repetitive. I would love to run the tens of you off that read this because I have an offensive odor and use the C word a bit too freely.

*i left "stroganoff" uncapitalized for a reason. Blogger spellcheck does not like it (or perhaps it's Firefox; I have trouble keeping up with who I offend) and when I right clicked to see what the suggested spelling was, it suggested that I use the word 'estrogen' instead. Coincidence? Most likely. Amusing? Highly likely.

No comments: