Monday, May 11, 2009

The Crawfish Boil

Again, I am late on this, but I can't let the Crawfish Boil & Americana Music Fest go unmentioned. I had a FANTASTIC time. For $12 it was all you can eat crawfish, potatoes and corn (I ate about 5 mini ears- not kidding) and all you can listen awesome local musicians. Beautiful weather, cold beer, great music- I hate how much I love this town sometimes.

By the way, are you noticing the quality of my photos? Are you noticing that there's a bit of quality there? I am working hard on them, but mostly I am loving downloading them onto the computer and not groaning at all of them. I still groan at a fair amount, but hey! I got a few good ones.

In which I play with my food and the macro function:







3 comments:

Kerry said...

fabulous photos lady!!

ya know what? I have never eaten a crawfish. I wouldn't know where to begin.

Holly said...

they are so good, Kerry! I had to have lessons on them last year, but they aren't that hard once you get the hang of them.

Anonymous said...

pretty cool pics.. -Cris