Thursday, November 12, 2009

Christmas Cowl the Third

On Schedule: You Betcha (oh Sarah Palin, why did you have to ruin those two little words for me?)
Level of Smugness:Extremely High

Okay, so here is yet another Gift Knit. Made by me. On time. With scraps leftover from a neckwarmer thing i made last year. I feel like I have Christmas in a choke hold this year. Things are getting crossed off The List (it's almost perverse, the amount of joy that gives me). I will beat you yet, Holidays!

So, if you care, the yarn is Malabrigo Worsted in Emerald, and the pattern is Ribbed Mini Scarf and it is the quickest knit ever. And, the fact that it is made out of Malabrigo makes it a super wonderful gift in my opinion. You can't go wrong with Malabrigo, unless you are forsaking it for cashmere. Then you are excused.

3 comments:

froghair said...

my god, woman! you are amazing! I can't even think about the holidays yet, much less bust projects off the needles like that! good show!

Holly said...

oh this is a little misleading. these are EASY projects and I have had a LOT of time on my hands. Plus I was too lazy to post them for a few days so they sort of stacked up. I am all for the illusion of productivity though!

anna said...

vThese days, I have known a very good online store for air force one shoes.Their shoes have wonderful quality and low price, almost factory outlet. I purchased my little nephew a pair of that shoes and buy one pair of five finger shoes.These goods are awesome and the store owner did a fast delivery, just taking 5 days. You guys should try to browse through it.