Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend Wrap Up

Prepare for this to be boring. Nonetheless, I feel like sharing it. Here's how it went down, and sorry there aren't any pictures. I didn't bother cause I knew they would be boring.

Friday I did lots of things: went to walmart for kitty litter and puppy food, and left with the usual requisite other stuff. then I swung by goodwill, and I have to say, it was totally alarming. There were like NO sweaters left. I still managed to find four, but they were hard to find. Although! One of them was a powder blue all cashmere cabled sweater and I am thinking it will become a scarf for me. so that means that I am gonna have to start branching out. I wonder what happened to them? Anyway, I also scored some AWESOME ties to make belts out of. One was a Official Republican Mascot tie (it said so on the back), and i have to admit, seeing it at the Goodwill a week after the election made me giggle. Anyway it has cute little elephants all over it and I think it will be great. I also went to the dreaded mall and was able to leave right away with exactly what I went for: $40 new sneakers. So that was that.

Saturday Maya and I took at least three naps, and then went to a karaoke/oyster roast/ sleepover. It was her first! She was better than perfect, whatever that is. She behaved herself and wasn't too scared and was just a total sweet pea. I love being able to take her places, and I look forward to being able to do that without lugging a crate around.

Sunday was just a lazy day. Finally got to work on some long overdue sewing projects, which i will be showing you this week! They are not perfect, so try not to laugh at them and remember that I am teaching myself how to sew here. Be kind.

That's really it. The weekend flew by, and this is already beginning to be a busy and productive week.

I hope you had a good weekend as well.

No comments: