Thursday, March 12, 2009

Future Vampire Bunny Slippers


These are the slippers I finished like two weeks or so ago, and I don't think I showed them to you. How they came to be:

Pattern: Malabrigo Loafers
Yarn: Malabrigo Worsted, Damask Rose
Needles: US8 circs

Cute huh?

They will be even cuter soon. They look sort of goofy when I walk, because my feet are just a bit too narrow for them. But they basically feel like heaven. My plan is to eventually get some of the suede slipper bottoms so as not to either wear through them immediately or slip and crack my skull open in the kitchen.

But I have even better plans for them. Right now I am making some ears to stitch on, and planning to do a bit of stitching on them this week, and a face and some fangs and all that. But for a while I had cold toes and I was sick to bits of the pink Malabrigo, so I just let them be till I had the energy to make them good and funny.

1 comment:

Ricë said...

can't wait to see the Vampire Bunnies~~