Monday, March 9, 2009

Confessional Sunday #3- Already Absolved!

For this confession in the Use Me Up Challenge, I am absolved, because I was utter Don't-Buy-That Perfection!

Funny how not spending money for (OMG NOOOO!) One Whole Week is such a source of pride for me. Kind of says a lot about the Consumerist Mentality that we (okay I) have.

Also, I am catching up in fits and starts here, so I promise not to be so absent hopefully. Actually I can't promise that. But I will be thinking of you while enjoying this amazingly wonderful spring weather. I can't promise that either, actually. Who are you again?

1 comment:

froghair said...

oh, I completely know what you mean about feeling so accomplished for purchasing nothing! It was automatic for me to want to go to the fabric or yarn store over the weekend, and I had had to talk myself down a little. and I would definitely say that's a "we" and not a "you" issue. But don't get me started.... (congrats! here's to week 4!)