Sunday, June 29, 2008

Beauty School Dropout......


....no graduation day for you. Maya didn't really drop out. As a matter of fact she did surprisingly well today. She was able to complete everything for her exam except for laying down on command. Still not really getting that. I think she will still pass though- she's learning to have an interest in strangers, she is doing so well at loose leash walking, and she can do her 30 second sit-stay with no problems. I am very proud of her for accomplishing what she has accomplished in such a short period of time, including snapping at the poodle that tried to take her toy from her in class. Nonetheless, we will not have the highly sought after graduation hat pic for two more weeks. Sigh.

In Great Destash news, I have gotten through my books and have a whole bunch up for grabs if anyone wants some. They really are great. Here they are, with links to Amazon so you can see a bit more about them. All of them are in great condition. I imagine that they will be up on eBay within the next day or two or four- whenever I can get around to it. Here's the list

Metal Clay and Mixed Media Jewelry    $10
The Art of Metal Clay    $11
The Art of Resin Jewelry    $11
All Wired Up    $10
Altered Books Workshop    $9
Bead and Wire Art Jewelry    $10
Mosaics for the First Time    $5
Collage Unleashed    $9
Fundamentals of Metalsmithing    $15
Making Beaded Jewellery    $10
Silver Threads    $10
The Art & Craft of Making Jewelry    $15
Making Metal Jewelry    $6
Woven Wire Jewelry    $10
Making Metal Beads    $12
Creative Silver Chains    $9
Celtic Knots for Beaded Jewellery    $9



Alright, and finally, in things on the needles news, I didn't really even get around to casting on that cables scarf. And I am still working on that blasted purse, with like another inch and a half of body to go before I can start on the bottom. I cannot wait to have this thing done. It is starting to haunt my dreams.

Well, that's it till tomorrow. It's raining here, and I have tons of laundry to do, tons of housework, some cooking, and some tool destashing. All I really want to do is take a nap. Boooo.

No comments: