Monday, June 23, 2008

The Great Destash of 2008




I think that the picture explains the title, don't you?

the time has come. I accept this, but the time has come to start letting go. It's time to start selling some of the stuff that I have here that's just taking up space and breathing my air. It's time to sell so I can buy more! Well different stuff this time, maybe send a penny or two to the credit card company, maybe just use it all to buy gas, who knows. But hey, other than the fun yarn (with more yarn on the floor, weeeeeee!) not a bit of that stuff is getting used at this time, and hasn't been in like a year! OUCH! So yea, time to say farewell, I think.

I think that some of it I barely gave myself time to play with, so that stuff I reserve the right to still mess with, or maybe buy more of. But first I have to find it and figure out what the hell it is!

Anyway, the goal is to try to get a few things listed every Monday, starting next week. Heh. Still gotta procrastinate a little ya know. Anyway stay tuned, because I will post updates, announcements, and the emotional anguish I go through as I attempt to part with the things that I both love and want to be free from. Wahoo. I figure that between Etsy (how I love thee) and Ebay, and Craig's List and Freecycle, I have to be able to get rid of some of this crap at some point, right?

1 comment:

Rogue said...

wow i want to commend your gallant attempts at bloggery and keeping up with it.
i suck, don't ask me to write about anything.
and i cannot believe you convinced maya to get into that dress.
you will be discussed.