Monday, June 30, 2008

A Case of the Mondays

Blah.

I stayed up too late last night. then I had horrific dreams all night long. It was not fun. Therefore, I am delighted that it is now threatening to rain because that means I can destash more! I have officially listed the first few cabs, and and i have four more left, and then it's onto books! You can buy my crap in my Etsy store! Please buy it. Please.

Now I gotta get to work listing tool stuff before Marsha kills me!

And I really truly will cast on that scarf tonight. Really. Oh and I will also do another inch or so of the body of the bag that is becoming the bane of my existence, even prior to learning the a new stich to finish the bottom. The day I felt that bag will be the best day ever. Then it will be onto something new. Like learning how to hold the yarn right. I still haven't gotten the hang of that, and I think that is why I truly am the slowest knitter of all time.

Enough of this. Time to list, price, do laundry and wash the dog.

No comments: