Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here we go

I offered up some cabs (undrilled stones) to some friends just now. I am really starting to do this!

It feels good. I forgot what beautiful stones I have, and that just means that I am doing the right thing in getting rid of all this stuff.

I did keep some things that I want made into peices for me, so I do feel good about that.

Anyway, I would not mind trying to get rid of things in lots or groupings of stuff. I hope that works becuase having to list things 80 million times at 35 cents a pop is sort of counterproductive, and a lot of work, especially for beads. So this weekend I would like to get my pearls listed, and my shells, and my books. Yes, that's great.

3 comments:

nancyrosetta said...

Where? where? where are they offered up? I have to look! Am I first? Haahaaaa!!!

nancyrosetta said...

Nevermind. I found it. I love it all, I want it all...I am hopeless.

Rogue said...

i'm only in it for the tools.
errrp*