Monday, January 26, 2009

Karma Reads This Blog.

Okay so I don't know if it's Karma or Fate, or the Universe, but someone with a wicked sense of humor reads my blog.

And they called my bluff.

I don't really like to live dangerously. I don't want to die in the arms of Ben & Jerry. I don't like throwing up. I lied to sound tough to you, Blog Readers, and I'm sorry.

I have narrowed down the possible suspects down to two: Ben & Jerry's Peanut Butter Cup, or nachos from a local yummy place. I hope it was the nachos.

Either way, it was a terrible weekend spent on the couch in a fitful sleep alongside a very patient foxhound. I'm glad to be done with it.

2 comments:

Ricë said...

urgh. so sorry. are you well now?

Holly said...

Yes, thanks Ricë- I'm almost all the way back to normal. Although the maker of those nachos better hope he never meets me in a dark alley!