Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Nothiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Anyone who has ever been a parent or a child knows the exact way to read the title of this post: it should be said in the exact voice that you would use to reply to an Adult when they ask what you're doing just after there has been a suspicious sounding thud, perhaps a splat, some giggles, and an "uh oh."

What am I doing?

Nothiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

I have a few big things going on here- epic, even. However, this week has been filled with such utter and complete lunacy that I have not really had much of a chance to do anything other than tread water. I hope that all of it will be settling down and in a few days I will have big things to share with you.

Heehee.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't waiiate.

Ricë said...

so did the card reader decide to cooperate?