Thursday, July 24, 2008

Real Quick

Okay, this is gonna have to be a super quick update. I didn't want to lapse back into not really updating even when I have things to say.

Off to Charlotte tomorrow to see Panic close out the summer tour. Yay.

Maya is going to be boarded with her best dog friend for the weekend, and I am very nervous about it. I am sure she will be just fine, and she will probably not even care that I am not around. But dammit, that little freckle face goes with me everywhere and I will really miss her. I have never been away from her overnight, and I know that it will feel like something is missing, and she will always be in the back of my mind. I will wonder if she is having a blast and not missing her mom, and I will wonder if she is crouched in a corner, wondering why I abandoned her. Sigh.

MSG will not be there this weekend. Double sigh. I really miss him when I am at shows. That is one of the things we love doing together most.

Okay so maybe after this trip this blog will get more interesting. I should be home with no big trips or travel plans for several months and I think that will give me the time to get a lot of the fixer upper projects done that I want to do.

Have a fantastic weekend!

No comments: