Monday, September 29, 2008

I'm still here, I swear!

Yesterday I scrubbed all the floors (except the carpet ones) on my hands and knees like Cinderella. That was great and oddly therapeutic. I intend to carry on with that this evening, although i hope to be a bit less enthusiastic when I wash the dog tonight.

I made some delicious thai peanut chicken in the crock pot this weekend. I want desperately to eat it and like it. But I also made Nancy's cold sesame noodles and messed it up terribly. Too much vinegar, not enough sesame oil (ran out). So therefore it stands to reason that I should leave it in the fridge and get Taco Bell. Right?

I turned off the AC and refuse to turn it back on. It's hot.

I am cleaning like a crazy lady, and i can't stop. I am actually getting the house clean and ready for me to leave it unattended for a few days. It's tough though, because I have been living a slovenly life lately. Thank goodness that is coming to an end. I just needed motivation and i hate hate HATE coming home to a dirty house.

Well that's all the news that is fit to print, and a bunch that really isn't. I promise to try to be more interesting soon.

No comments: