Friday, September 5, 2008

Truant Bunny




I bought this bunny pic a while back. It has been on my Etsy favorites list for over a year, and I finally bought it a few weeks ago.

Here it is in its little frame, hanging up in my dining room. I giggle every time I walk past it. I just love that bunny.

I bought it *here* from blueberrybandit. She was helpful and friendly and all around awesome. I think that I am gonna scoop up some of *these*. Those little sperms are too funny.

Happy Friday! I am off to hide under covers and watch Netflix movies with my animals all day long. I love stormy days. Sigh.

2 comments:

nancyrosetta said...

That's a very cute bunny!

Holly said...

I should have posted the etsy pic. He is smoking, and presumably skipping school. I had no idea that all my dining room needed was one bad ass pink bunny who will skip school whenever he wants.