Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Ready for Her Closeup

Well, just when I thought that our chance for international fame and superstardom had passed.......

Maya and I got picked to be in Charleston Magazine!

We got the calls over the weekend. Then yesterday I set up an appointment with a photographer for this afternoon at the doggie park and then later on I talked to a reporter and she asked a few questions about Maya and the things we do together.

Last night I went shopping and got a new shirt and also a new collar so that the two of us are looking good. Shorter notice than I would have liked but it looks like Hanna is headed this way so that cuts out most of the end of the week.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Oh how exciting!! I am sure you'll both look fabulous.

nancyrosetta said...

Fabulous news!!!
You and Maya are going to be superstars!