Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Crafting Irony

Today the thermometer in my car read 88 degrees. Eighty Eight Degrees!

After I got out of the car, I came home, threw a few more sweaters in the wash for felting, and then knitted a bit on my second fingerless mitt.

88 degrees, and wool is dominating my life. Do you think that I have the crafts version of that Seasonal Affective Disorder? I might.

Oh and just so you know, Kerry introduced me to my latest obsession. Felt, felting, things made of felt. Felty felt felt. I love it. I am dying to try needle felting, and I made a felted soap the other day (more on that another time- oy) and felt beads, and I have a list here of about 19 different things that I would like to try making with felt sometime in the near future. Yay!

2 comments:

Vicki said...

Ooooooo needle felting is so nice! We got a book on felted animals and the youngest has just taken off with it...Thinking Christmas ornaments!

Anonymous said...

so I guess I shouldn't bring sweaters to Chucktown?