Monday, October 6, 2008

Major Big Huge Very Large Update

Hello again! I am back from my trip, and couldn't be happier to be home. Well, it is always hard to say goodbye to the BF, but it's nice to be back in my bed, and driving my car with my dog in the backseat and my cat at home getting fur all over my bed. I missed those two. So anyway, I thought I would do a speedy little recap since I have been rather absent this week.

First of all, the weekend went well. It was a beautiful wedding and a really fun reception. Meeting someone's ENTIRE family, including in laws and cousins and what not was a bit intimidating, but altogether i am not sorry that I went and I am glad to have faces with names, and also glad that they have that for me.

Today I am off work because they are renovating my office, and making calls and thinking in general are really tough when there is banging, drilling, and drywall coming down all around you. This could not be better since I got home late last night, and got to bed later.

Um, I sold another thing on Etsy. Yay! This further enforces to me that I need to get some more stuff up. BUT! I will also have you know that I made jewelry for the first time in FOREVER this weekend. Two pairs of earrings and a ring. Not earth shattering by any means, but it was definitely fun, and I was glad to see that it was sort of like riding a bike. Perhaps I can persuade myself to finish off a lot of the beads that I already have, instead of selling them for pennies on the dollar. Not a terrible idea, I think.

Wow, that wasn't nearly the exciting update that I thought it would be. Oh well.

No comments: