Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Knitting = Bloodletting

You will not believe what just happened to me. You won't believe it because it's unfucking believable.

I just had a DPN (that's double pointed needle for you non-knitters) go into my pinkie toe and back out of it.

I am not kidding. You can't write this shit.

Yeah so it has an entry and exit wound. How the hell did that even happen? How could this be? I don't know.

However, I am pleased to report that I have it gauzed and tightly taped, and that is really not bleeding very much. I have cut myself shaving and it bled more. It hurts like a motherfucker, and is throbbing even though I look like a contortionist with my foot way high in the air.

This is just amazing.

I hope it stops bleeding soon, not only for the sake of my foot and the fact that i need blood, but so that i can take pics and show you.

1 comment:

nancyrosetta said...

Holy crap!

Ouchie ouch!

How the hell did you manage that?
I don't know what a Double pointed needle looks like, but it has needle in the title, so I'm betting it's sharp.

Yes, please do take a picture, I think I need to see that!