Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Mid-Week in Review

I figured a nice miscellaneous post would be good for the middle of the week- kinda wrap up some things that I have been thinking about and just haven't gotten around to talking about. Here they are:

  • I find it terribly amusing that this is turning into a crafty blog. I really meant for it to be a blog where I tell you about the psycho things I do sometimes. Like the time I photographed the license plate because it belonged to someone I hated in high school. Anyway, rather amusing.
  • I hate the color scheme of the blog now. It sucks. I think I am gonna switch it up but deep down I am a bit scared. I am afraid of fucking it up and ruining like 40 whole posts worth of drivel that a select few people read anyhow.
  • The Austin City Limits Fest ticket auction ends this week. Go bid on it already! Come on, you don't really think I deserve to lose my ass on it do you?
  • I bought a sewing machine!
  • I got an etsy sale last week! My first one! Hooray! I need to get motivated to post more shit, don't I? Yes, yes I do. And I intend to do just that this week, along with work on the cleaning and organizing of my office/artsy fartsy/ SEWING room.
  • It's fucking hot here.
Well, that about wraps it up. Now, go OD on Michael Phelps some more.

No comments: