Friday, August 22, 2008

The Spoils of Internet Fasting


Okay so I know that picture does not look very interesting to you.

But. BUT! Guess what is in those giant envelopes. Just guess! You'll never guess, so I will tell you- there inside those bubble mailers is roughly 7 pounds or so, give or take, of paper.

All kinds of paper.

There are Chinese papers, pages from books written in foreign languages, hand made papers, old pictures, religious ephemera, National Geographic pictures, labels, image transfers, transparencies, blank jigsaw puzzles, game boards, postcards, ads, snippets of random things, you name it. It's all there, and it's going up in my ETSY shop. I am hoping that someone wants to buy nice cheapo packs of really awesome stuff for collages, mixed media stuff, ACEOs, ATCs and random altered art fun. I am hoping to get it listed tonight.

I hope for beads and some random tools and MORE BOOKS to be listed soon.

2 comments:

nancyrosetta said...

Wow, your purge is even more intense than I initially imagined.

I am oddly jealous of your ability to destash. I have so much crap that could be someone else's crap, but I just can't bring myself to get rid of the stuff.

Destash on, my cluttered friend!

Kerry said...

I want to buy those things!! Hurry up and update the shop.