Monday, August 25, 2008

Whole Lotta Paper

At long last!
My Etsy shop has finally been updated, and this time I added all those millions and millions of random and pretty awesome bits of paper. There are five lots, and you can have a peek at them right here. This post is now littered with pics of a few of the lots that are for sale.

I am feeling like I will be sticking with the selling things in lots approach. That way I can just get rid of stuff. It's tedious to list things like supplies otherwise- I mean when you are selling beads and cabs and such for half of what you pay for them and hoping someone is willing to take them off your hands, well who wants to be in front of the computer for hours on end listing things? Not me, especially when I still need to be spending time weeding through things. I think that at this point I still have a few more books to list, some tools, one lot of random odd things, and then it's down to beads. I have been dreading the beads.


No comments: